By the Government Resolution (№ 795, December 17, 2020) introduced amendments to the Regulation on checkpoints across the State Border of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
According to the amendments, a list of paid services provided at automobile checkpoints across the State Border of Uzbekistan has been determined. The list of paid services:
- Services of mobile operators operating in Uzbekistan;
- Catering and sanitary and hygienic activities;
- Retail sale of goods in duty free shops;
- Rent of hand carts for passengers;
- Service for the transportation of passengers and their cargo inside the checkpoint;
- Minor repairs and evacuation of vehicles moving through the checkpoint;
- Storage of small hand luggage;
- Operations with goods (loading, unloading, reloading) carried in vehicles;
- Interpreter service;
- Rooms for the provision of services (filling out the passenger customs declaration and migration forms, various computer services, fax, Internet);
- Taxi call service.
Source: Legal Info (https://t.me/leginf)