On additional measures for the deep processing of agricultural products and the further development of the food industry
The President resolution “On additional measures for the deep processing of agricultural products and the further development of the food industry” was adopted. According to the Resolution, the forecast indicators of processing and export of the main types of agricultural products in Uzbekistan in 2019-2021 were approved. According to schedule in 2019 plan to produce 16,628 thousand tons of fruits and vegetables, processing 2 692 thousand tons of fruits and vegetables and export 2,062.4 thousand tons of fruits and vegetables.
Beginning from the August 1st, 2019:
- the costs of agricultural product exporters for product certification are borne by the export promotion agency;
- the state support fund for the development of entrepreneurship in the prescribed manner provides coverage of interest expenses and guarantees in the amount of up to 50 percent of the loan amount, but not more than $ 8 billion.
- It is planning to support measures and laws on the creation of intensive gardeners to replace inefficient gardeners will be applied.
The resolution is intended to:
- complete of the construction of the central quarantine laboratory and modern laboratory buildings of the territorial inspectorates of the Syrdarya, Surkhandarya, Kashkadarya and Khorezm regions by April 1, 2020;
- international accreditation of the central quarantine laboratory by September 1, 2020;
- adoption of measures to provide the central and territorial quarantine inspections with an additional 5 exit (mobile) laboratories by November 1, 2020.
Source: Legal info (https://t.me/leginf)